D3lit3writes in our Nexus 4 forums,
I was taking pictures with my baby and I realized that the HDR mode does not show a tick when you enable it. Thus I am left in confusion because I never know if my pics have HDR. Am I missing something? Thanks.
Don't be left in confusion, D3lit3! While this only applies to the stock camera app in Android 4.2, it is a change, and a little easy to overlook. When you're in HDR mode -- or any other scene mode, you'll see it listed in the circle in the corner. That circle may move around a little bit, depending on which way you're holding the phone. (Also, tap that circle to pull up the settings buttons.) But that's where you'll see it.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Android News
dengan judul Ask AC: How to tell when HDR is enabled in Android 4.2. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://androidetam.blogspot.com/2012/12/ask-ac-how-to-tell-when-hdr-is-enabled.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh:
Kayla R.A - Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Belum ada komentar untuk "Ask AC: How to tell when HDR is enabled in Android 4.2"
Post a Comment