Google I/O 2013 set for May 15-17 | Android Etam
/*

Google I/O 2013 set for May 15-17


Google I/O 2013

Google hasjust dropped word that the Google I/O 2013 developer conference will be May 15-17 at Moscone West in San Francisco.

While the location is the same, the May date shifts the conference back to earlier in the year than we saw in 2012, which moved the event to the end of June. (It also puts it the week before the spring CTIA event, which will be in Las Vegas.)

Highlights of the 2012 conference included the unveiling of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the addition of movies, TV shows and magazines to the Google Play Store, the introduction of the Nexus 7 tablet, the first look at the semi-defunct Nexus Q, and a little skydiving with Google's Project Glass.

The 2012 conference sold out in a mere 28 minutes -- ridiculously fast. Gundotrawrote that registration details for the 2013 conference will be announced in February.

Hit the break for a look back at Google I/O 2012.

Source: +Google Developers

Google IO 2011

Google I/O 2012
Article
by Richard Devine
Jul 25, 2012
Google I/O 2012 was quite simply incredible. The sheer volume of content coming out of the Moscone Center was mindblowing, and we sure did our best to bring it all to you. Just think about what we s...
Google I/O App
Article
by Richard Devine
Jul 12, 2012
In the true spirit of all things Google, the source code for the Google I/O 12 companion application has been released. Google will often try and slip some new bits and pieces into the I/O app, and ...
Android Player API
Article
by Richard Devine
Jul 05, 2012
Quick question -- how many of you used the I/O 12 Android application to stream the live developer sessions from Google I/O? If you did,as it turns out, you were taking advantage of a brand ne...
Android Central
Article
by Alex Dobie
Jul 04, 2012
The day before Google I/O kicked off, Steve "Cyanogen" Kondik of CyanogenMod fame visited the San Francisco Android User Group, were he gave a complete rundown of everything relating to th...
OMG security scare!
Article
by Jerry Hildenbrand
Jul 02, 2012
As soon as the schedule for Google I/O 2012's developer sessions was announced, I knew the Security and Privacy in Android Apps session was going to be a must-attend session. The Internet and it...
Android Central
Article
by Phil Nickinson
Jul 02, 2012
Hey, look at that. We've survived another edition of the Google I/O developer conference. I always feel a little out of place here, though. I'm a journalist, not a developer. And while most ...
Project Glass
Article
by Richard Devine
Jun 29, 2012
We know you kids out there love you some Project Glass. So, we thought it worth sharing the latest Google video that has emerged in the shadow of Google I/O. This one, titled Glass Sess...
Google I/O Keynote
Article
by Richard Devine
Jun 29, 2012
If, for some reason, you missed out on the livestream of the Google I/O Day 2 Keynote yesterday, fear not. The presentation has been uploaded in full, for you to enjoy at your leisure. Day 2 was pre...
Google Wallet
Article
by Richard Devine
Jun 29, 2012
Google I/O has been jam packed full of new, and exciting Google software and technology. While the headline acts are no doubt the arrival of the Nexus 7 and Jelly Bean, there has been some pretty in...
Android Central
Article
by Chris Parsons
Jun 28, 2012
If for whatever reason you happened to miss out on the Google I/O 2012 Day 1 Keynote, you can now sit back, relax and take it all in. Google has posted the video to YouTube so you have no reason to ...
Notifications
Article
by Jerry Hildenbrand
Jun 28, 2012
The above was pulled from the documentation for Android long past, but truer words were never spoken. Notifications can make or break a platform, and Google came up with a winning plan in their noti...
Android Central
Article
by Richard Devine
Jun 28, 2012
Little more than 24 hours has passed since the official unveiling of the Google Nexus 7, and the subsequent pre-orders becoming available in selected countries around the world. It's pretty much...
Android Central
Article
by Alex Dobie
Jun 28, 2012
Google Earth 7.0 has been released, introducing 3D maps for a selection of major cities around the world. Based upon 3D telemetry and textures taken from aerial photography, Earth 7.0 conjures a vir...
Android Central
Article
by Alex Dobie
Jun 28, 2012
The Google Play device store has launched in the UK, with pre-order pages now up for both 8 and 16GBflavors of the new Nexus 7. And Google's being just as aggressive with its British prici...
Android Central
Article
by Phil Nickinson
Jun 28, 2012
Ever wonder how you get Wifi at 10,000 feet, have it work while falling to earth, then landing under the safety of a parachute? Google co-founder Sergey Brinshowed us this morning during the D...
Android Central
Article
by Alex Dobie
Jun 28, 2012
At today's Google TVmorningpresentation at Google I/O, it's been announced that Google TV will be getting a re-vamped version of the Play Store later this year. Because of the un...
Compute Engine
Article
by Jerry Hildenbrand
Jun 28, 2012
Ever need more processingpower than you currentlyhave? Google has announced a solution for that problem with Google Compute Engine. The servicewas rumored to arrive this week at Go...
Chrome
Article
by Chris Parsons
Jun 28, 2012
Day two at Google I/O has brought forth a lot of Chrome and Google Drive news. One highlight being that Chrome and Google Drive will be coming to iOS later today. Of course, this is a great thing to...
Chrome Users
Article
by Richard Devine
Jun 28, 2012
We're knee deep into the day 2 keynote presentation at Google I/O, and we're expecting lots of Chrome news. The first piece that just dropped highlights the massive popularity of the Google ...
Google I/O
Article
by Phil Nickinson
Jun 28, 2012
Here we go again! We're back for the Day 2 keynote address at the Google I/O developer conference. What's in store this time around? Only one way to find out. Ease on past the break for Goog...

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Android News dengan judul Google I/O 2013 set for May 15-17. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://androidetam.blogspot.com/2012/12/google-io-2013-set-for-may-15-17.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Kayla R.A - Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Belum ada komentar untuk "Google I/O 2013 set for May 15-17"

Post a Comment